Tuesday, October 16, 2012

52 Sketches in 52 Weeks: Work it Out for Women!


Don't have... TOO much to say about this one, as it's almost 100% Matt's baby. Didn't have a whole lot to do with it, besides helping out whenever I was asked to. I think there's some funny stuff going on here, and I LOVE the music underneath everything. I wish it was waaay shorter, I'll admit, but I will say that he really went balls to the wall on this one and, in true Matt Hatfield style, managed to come up with something that most people have never seen before. 

As a writer, I'm starting to feel like ATX is about to hit a turning point for me. I feel myself wanting to branch out a bit with the stuff that I write, and I'm excited to see what happens. Stay tuned, as always, faithful reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment