Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Grandma's Friend Tries To Help

At this early stage in my novel's life, I'm desperately hustling anybody who's already read it to write a review of it. Reviews are BIG currency for a completely unknown book like mine.

So I don't want anybody to think I'm throwing this one under the bus. Totally appreciate it. But also: pretty funny.


5.0 out of 5 stars Scarecrow by Nathan Wellman February 19, 2013
By Lori
This was a suggested read by Natahan Wellman's Grandmother Rosemary Wilks, I really enjoyed the book, it was the right amount of gore, not over done. It was supensful enough that I wanted to finish the book. I did. I would read Nathan Wellmans next book. Truly: Lori Alexander - Huntington WV
Comment | 

Was this review helpful to you?





Now I get to be the guy who's like "Hey that was great, thank you so much! Now... can you change it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment